Uma Sekar
I'm back again with Part-II
For those who have not read my part I click here

Well somehow I managed to pass my 9th std.. I was a very dumb student, Even now I'm a dumb student :P When I stepped into 10th I got a new energy and started studying vigorously. But I ended up getting only 89% Well it doesn't matter as I finished my tenth successfully.
When I entered into +2 something got into me and I started sleeping in the class...

And here I list my activities that I did in +2 :D
Morning I never got up before 6.
My school starts by 8:30 and
My sleeping session starts by 10:30 after break
During breakfast i will finish off my lunch so that I can sleep peacefully
without any disturbances.
If the class is very interesting then I will think of being awake and play with my friends...
My friends wondered how I cleared each and every paper with 95%
Even now I have the same doubt as I never listen to any of the class..
The best lullabi session is the one and only physics class :P One such day I got fed up and started drawing the face of my Physics teacher. Then I decided sleeping is the better pastime in the class. For that I have been chucked out of the class many times :D

sleeping sessions:

morning 11:30 to 12:15(Don't think that I would be sleeping as everyone sleeps.. This is different. I sleep with my EYES OPEN)
12:30 to 1:05 lunch break.. asusual i'll doze off..
As soon as the bell rings my friends would come and wake me and say
"Hey naaye(dog) atleast be awake for this class cuz its maths" :P
OH NO not again.. Math was my favorite subject ever in +2 but the teacher would make me go to dreamland again. No one would have been like me :P I will be in my dreamland when my
teacher asks me questions and finally end up standing outside the class..
I really enjoyed standing outside the class cos I paraag paathify (looking here and there)all time... When I am really in mood to listen I never let my teacher to take the class as I'll be asking silly doubts and the class will end up with big laughter:)
My friends would even ask me to make the class a funzone:P

Exam time!!!
My exam last for three hours.. But I write only for 1 and half an hour..
NO matter how the paper is.. tough or very easy I write only for 1 and half hours
And by now you must have guessed what I'll be doing next..

Right! off to dreamland again:D and i'll be sleeping like this
My chemistry teacher would come and wake me up for the exam papers.
I never sleep in my chemistry class cos I will be admiring at her:)

My folks and my teachers would ask me "How come you get brilliant marks when you don't
even care to listen to the class?? You are a sooper natural girl"

When I heard this I couldn't control myself and started laughing....
Now I wonder how I slept like kumbakarni in my class:-O????
But one thing I was the favorite student in the class except for my language teacher....
Tat is because she has short term memory loss :P 
I thought of continuing my favorite past time a.k.a sleeping but couldn't do it cuz college seem to be very interesting.(It doesn't mean that school was boring..)

Man's greatest gift is sleeping...
Because only when he is sleeping he has no sentiments(no need to get scoldings from our teacher), no sadness(listening to classes) and yes no problems(Writing exams)
This is the reason behind why I love sleeping during class hours :)






3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Uma, Uma!

    I wish I had half the skills you have at Math and twice the one you have at sleeping and yet make them a deadly combo: P.

    This was a laugh riot. You have a pretty good language, live examples and nice flow but may wish to take care of your subject-verb agreement in places.

    :-)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    keep sleeping...

    its time you found a guy.. andha paiyanoda thookatha keduthutu, you can again go to sleep


  3. Uma Sekar Says:

    @srini

    Thank you very much for letting me know about this:)
    And don't worry about the wish.. it will be granted soon :D


Post a Comment