Uma Sekar


Viele weitere glückliche Rückkehr der Tag shloka!
This is not in greek or latin!! those who know what language isthis, there is no need for me to tell what does that mean... For people who dono what it means  :P it is GERMAN!(Yes  I know german!! clap clap clap clap!!!)
Today is my best friends birthday!!! I'm so happy about it!!!! 
Actually I should have written this post at 12:00. But unfortunately my dabba computer has shown its face on me :( poor me....



She is the one of my best mate in german class. We never used to listen in german class :)
We just keep on chatting with each other on each and every useless topic.... Poor Mr.Livingstone, He gives us attendance even though we don listen to him.. Finally we end up asking sir the day before our sem to teach us what he has taught in the class already. She calls me the day before our internals and would say" Umaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm gonna flunk in this paper :( Help me out my German goddess!!!!" (Am I?? Wow!! Naan kadavul!!( I am goddess))

She never know what I would be doing at my home.. I would be standing in the middle of my messy room each and every book around me except my so called german notes.. She is the only living soul who gives me breakfast every morning when I go to meet her. And she is the only friend to call me with funny names and she knows what I mean :D
She is a very good singer I have known in my life.. Whenever I ask her she would sing the song "Uyirum Neeye" such a sweet voice she has. But she never participated even once in our college competitions, Otherwise I would have never got first prize in the competitions. And yes she gets excited for nothing and everything. When I wished her today morning she said "Thank you so much darling" (Man there is no one who called me darling but she) 

We will miss our enjoying german classes but I hope we still meet everyday :)

To Shloka....

Thank you so much for being my best mate and continue to be so. I thank you very much for teaching me all the lousy words :P and do continue to teach me..:D I learnt many things from shloka:)

Happy birthday to you again :)

1 Response
  1. Anya Says:

    enna pathi naalu vaarthai nalladhaaa shlokavidam eduthu sollavum...

    my mom used to tell me that i would marry a german and go to germany and watch steffi graf play tennis...

    who knows.. anything might happen

    taurean susu... :P

    chriz


Post a Comment