Uma Sekar
Wondering about the title??

Well it is  my experience on driving an airplane inside my home :)

Still wondering what is it???
Fine here it goes......
zoin zoin zoin....... (flashback effect)

That was when my dad got transferred to chennai... He was in Banglore before coming to chennai.

I was just wondering at my dad's new vehicle(Kinetic nova) and I asked him to teach me how to ride a two wheeler. I was very excited to ride that two wheeler and so I made a deal with my dad that when he comes home at night I will go on one time and then park it safely in its place.

Poor dad he agreed without knowing the mischievousness in me.:P(hehehehe)
I was riding very nicely and One such day it happened :D..........


As usual my dad came and gave the vehicle and went inside the house.. I was happily riding it out. Instead of parking it in the place where it has to be.... I drove past the steps( only three steps) and another room....(Zzzzzuuuuuuuuurrrrrr!!!!!!) and landed in the hall :D
Everyone in my house was staring at me as if I just drove an airplane :P Then archanai started(shouting at me)!!!
And then he said " You are not supposed to even dream about driving a two wheeler. Next time if you touch that two wheeler you'll lose your hands..."
I never ever dared to touch his two wheeler till today... As I own one now:P
And today my mom says " Your driving skill is much better than your dad's"

Today I'm a good driver for my sister and for my mom:P (Am I doing a degree just to be a driver in the future??? :O)

My dad atlast found that I could even fly a two wheeler :D He still talks about it whenever I come back home at night :) That is how a pilot was born :)
4 Responses
  1. Anya Says:

    you own a two wheeler at nineteen?

    thats supercool!

    cycle?

    periya velaiyaa?

    www.chronicwriter.com


  2. Uma Sekar Says:

    @chriz

    I had one cycle seven years back by name puppy..
    I divorced it...:P


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Uma,

    Good one. Totally agree with Chriz:) And you fly a two-wheeler?:P. Nice:)


  4. Meow Says:

    Uma, we din just stare. we gave a cold reaction beyond just staring :P we were angry and scared of you...

    I totally accept.. Readers, this gal is my driver until a guy comes for the driver post :P


Post a Comment