Uma Sekar
Well this is my first post in my blogging world. Today morning i was just thinking "why don't I start a blog?" So i came up with this idea which i'm gonna write now. I was just thinking what topic should i give to this post?? So i was racking my brain very hard in a room and it finally came out. Idukku per than room pottu yosikardu nu solvaangalo??:D
Thanks for those who gave me the idea in which room i've to think... I guess they have guessed about what i am talking about :P Thanks for those who have been my inspiration to write this post.....
This is for my sister who compelled me and stood on my neck to start blogging. So here goes....
Time: 11.30 am
Venue: my house(hall)

I just woke up at 11.30. Actually that was too early for me to get up but since my fan(s) requested me to get up to give them the blessings and i couldn't let go so i woke up...
This is the conversation between me and my sister(the fan of mine)
sow: Hi ummi(this is how she calls me)! good morning :)
me:(wondering) Ya morning morning!!
sow: Did ya had a sound sleep???
me: Huh???(puzzled).Ya i had.. Wat do ya want now??
sow: Nothing just asked. Go brush your teeth and come..
me: (still puzzled. mind voice) What on earth she is upto?
sow: Mom give ummi boost.
me: So tell me what are you upto and what do ya wanted to be done from me?
sow: Nothing ummi....
me: Don drag come to the point.
sow: Today im going to office(she means that she is going to the office where she did the project)
me: So what. You go to office daily. Why are you telling this to me?
sow: Illa... I thought of taking the bag which i gifted you for your birthday today!!! that's why...

(This was the bag which she gifted me..:) Nice na!! Whatever thing I have is very cute will be abased by my sister :P( sambantha pattavargal thunba paduvadarkaaga ezhudapattadu alla...:) )
story continues......
me: Hhaaaa!!! Now i got it why are you kind to me!!!!. No i won't give. I wanted to take it first.
sow: You are sweet sister, sooo cute i've ever seen in the world, i'll do whatever you ask. Please give me the bag so tat i can take it today...
me: Is this what they call kaaka pudiching?
seri ill give you...
sow: Thank you baby:)
Now tell me what dress shall i wear so that it matches with the bag?
me: ???!!!!!?????


My sister gifted me that bag for my birthday.. she said" This is your bag.. only yours.. even i won't use it.. and im gifting you this becoz you don have any cute bag to take to clg...(vanja pugazhchi :( ) Enjoy your birthday :)

Today morning she took that bag and went to her friends house to show that she gifted me :)
N i wanted this world to know that she gifted me and started using it instead of me using that bag... poor me
this is what they call as Give and Take policy.... This title suits well to my sister rite???



7 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    So atlast you opened a blog to damage me online??? Anyway.. Good work.. A good start..
    I welcome you by spreading the redcarpet to the blog world... I am your first fan :P


  2. Ganesh @ Srinivas Says:

    " Thtz a gr8 Debut Blog.... Two things i like the most in it
    1. Is ofcourse the flow and the language was spontaneous
    2. Gud to c Sowmiya on recieving end of teasing....

    Anyways...u had also exhibited "give n take policy" by giveing the bag to her
    and then puller her leg by this BLOG...

    Keeeep writing..


  3. Uma Sekar Says:

    @ganesh
    thank you :)
    adellam oruthara damage pannanumna thana varum...:D


  4. Anya Says:

    good...

    sariyaaana poatti... will your global readers understand the tamil? do you think an english translation is necessary?

    chriz


  5. Uma Sekar Says:

    @chriz
    Thanks for telling
    from my next post english translation will also be there :)


  6. Bhushavali Says:

    Hey Uma,
    Welcome to the blogging world.. Nice blog... Sowmi seems to be very good in Kaakaa pudiching.... :D


  7. Anonymous Says:

    shabba... you have a sprightly sense of humour and a way with titles I can already see;P.
    the exchange between you and Sowmiya reminded me of exchanges between a friend and her friend I had read some four months back. Wish you a fine morning. Godspeed


Post a Comment