Uma Sekar
Wondering what on earth that SEMRESOBIA means???
The expansion of this is SemesterResultophobia
This is a timing title :P Cos my results will be out by the end of this week :(. I'm not afraid of clearing the papers, But I'm afraid that I won't get cent percent :P ;)
There is nothing much to say about me writing an exam as by now the readers of my blog know about my exam skills :P
When the professor say something it would be like this

Well I continue the same in college too(not sleeping.). The only change in here is we were forced to sit inside the classroom for the whole 3 hrs in school but in college even if you sit for an hour in the hall it is a surprise for every eye.. No person ll be seen in the exam hall for more than an hour :P Don't worry you can see me ;) cos i'll be paraagu paathifying my mates who are going out of the exam hall.


Only for one exam I struggled a lot. It was Physics. Full of theories. The record break was that I wrote my Physics semester paper for 3 hrs and 1 nimite(minute) ;P. I have never written any paper in my lifetime for 3hrs and 1 minute ;P. I will bang my head in a wall if I do that again :P


Exams are allergic to me :)

When the result date approaches nearer and nearer we get a kind of fear inside us and our some churning sensation starts inside our stomach :P This is called as SemesterResultophobia.(For those who don't know the meaning of SemesterResultophobia here it is :D)

Have you guys seen people going to temple and pray for the best outcome???
Here I list some of them!!!
  • Dear God!!! If I get 80% and above I'll odachify(break) 108 thengaaai's(coconuts).
  • I'll mottai potify(tonsure) for my dad or my brother :P
  • I'll suthify(circumbulate) the temple for so and so times :D
  • I'll make sure that next time I'll get very good marks ;)
Till then we don't even know where the temple is!!!! We just go to the temple for the prasadam(yummy yummy;)) especially the puliodarai(tamarind rice) given in most of the temples.


Do you guys know???
It takes 15 trees two produce the amount of the paper that we use in ONE exam.
Join me to save trees and say "NO EXAMS"
"STOP EXAMS AND SAVE TREES" :D
Everyone who are appearing for exams can join this community :) Open for office goers also :P
(Writing exams for the selection for any post)
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    ponnu endha college?

    will have to talk to your professors..


Post a Comment