Uma Sekar
Now that I have started a blog and wanted to keep it updated I think of what to post as everyone do. But in my case its different... May be the same also....

In those days(before I started a blog) I never used internet... Chumma ullalaai ku i'll come.. to check mails and some time chat with people... But now(after started writing a blog) I never get up from my chair at all. Blogomania has attacked me. I just sit in front of the screen and think of on which topic I should write today... If I continue this I may become like this or even like this very soon :P 

I've been racking my brain so hard that it started malfunctioning :P. And I have just started to update my brain in such a way that it should never forget anything that is happening around me ;]

Now why did I start blogging????

  • Because I couldn't tolerate my sister. She started to stand on my neck to start a new blog.
  • One person .. I was influenced by his blogs when I was reading the followers of my sisters blog. Till today I didn't read her blog fully :P
  • I was a VO(vetti officer) at home. Even now I am vetti. Got bored of everything and nothing. I thought of running away and I ended up starting a blog. 
Those who care to join me can forward their resume to me. Selection is based only on how much vetti you are :P  People who want to join my community should never even dream about being busy. Exception only for office goers ;)   Open only till the officer is in good mood :P Resumes can be sent through the comments.... The officer will take care of everything!!! 


Now its time for the officer to check the mails of my other dear VO's ;)
The officer will come back again with another post very soon.. Keep waiting...!!!



Genre: | edit post
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    where should i send the resume madam?

    chriz


  2. Uma Sekar Says:

    To my mail id :P or even you can post in the form of a comment :D


  3. Meow Says:

    wow!!! Well i'll send my resume soon. You know that I am searching for a job seriously...


  4. Anonymous Says:

    good to know that you started your blog immediatelt after being inspired... i was a passive blogger from 2003 and finally started blogging in 2006...

    it took me three years to take the decision of blogging


  5. Anonymous Says:

    sorry if this is a repeat comment. Not sure if the earlier comment reached. good one, and I can see more than traces of THAT inspiration you speak of:-)


  6. Moonlight Says:

    Welcome to Blogosphere!!And good luck blogging! :) :)


Post a Comment