Uma Sekar
Hi everyone!! Today I just thought of writing my sleeping skills in
the class room while the teacher is taking classes:P


Once upon a time I was in 3rd std 'A' section(I decided not to go to
school again :D)
I was very very active in the classes(zzzzzzzzz...)
Teacher Judi was incharge of my class..
I was very attentive in the class during the morning session
tongggggggggg!!!!!!!! lunch break....had a nice lunch :P
then sleep started seducing me like hell... couldn't let go :D
Came to class. I can never forget that day in my life.. Socialscience.. The worst ever subject I studied.. it chased me till my 10th class.. After that I asked her to leave me alone :)
My teacher is an expert in making us sleep by reading the lessons..
I silently dozzed off..:D My teacher didn't notice me sleeping..
After a long time my teacher heard a snoring sound(that was unexpectedly
me :D)
She came to me and tried to wake me up... poor judi... her efforts
failed...


Judi: Uma!!! what the hell are you doing in my class???
Me: Sleeping teacher(innocently looking at her)
Judi: You?? Now get out of my class!!!
Me: Why teacher?? Is sleeping an offense?? Even you sleep in the
staff room..
Judi:?? (puzzled by my innocence)
Okay!!! class I hereby rename Miss.Uma as TM Uma
(I was really happy that she gave me some name... i actually
went into my dreamland again.... as if i was being crowned as
the princess of my dreamland..)
Me: Thank you teacher!!! Tat's so sweet of you... By the way may
I know what TM stands for???
Judi: (still fuming) HMMMM x-( it stands for "THOONGU MOONJI UMA"(Sleeping queen Uma)
Me:????


After that i never slept in the class... As time went by I again started sleeping when
I was in my class 12 :P Which
will be posted as part II :)




None of them realized that one Tigress was sleeping inside me
My class 12 teacher understood that only when i got my "GOLD MEDAL"
in mathematics :)


P.S: The Gold Medal was all because when i started sleeping
during class hours...:P I thereby request everyone to sleep in the class :D
7 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    thhongitu irundha puli mulicha kadhai kekuradhuku waitings

    www.chronicwriter.com


  2. Meow Says:

    sooper madam...
    Now only i came to know, why i din get even a bronze medal..


  3. Uma Sekar Says:

    You would have been very attentive in class :P
    and you ended up getting school second in both 10th and 12th :) so be happy...:)


  4. Anonymous Says:

    @Uma

    Came over to accede to Sowmiya's request: laughed and smiled through the post. The ending was a jolt :P. But pls don't recommend it to others. Perhaps you had a natural capacity to imbue things while asleep too.

    I liked the part about the "innocence";). Did you actually tell your teacher you were sleeping and asked her if it was an offence? Hmmm.

    May you go onto post many more... cheers:) Bless the summer


  5. Anonymous Says:

    and "To Kill a Mockingbird" is one of my all time favourite novels


  6. Uma Sekar Says:

    @srini
    Yes i did asked her and she gave a nice slap on my face :P slaaaapppppppp!!!!!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    @Uma

    Oh, I am sorry abt that!


Post a Comment