Uma Sekar
Hea guys!!! Back again after a long time just to dedicate this to my beloved one :P I guess I didn't write any post for a long time. That's because I don't want to disturb my sister or her boyfriend. Moreover I can't ask for her to give the laptop whenever I need as she will be submerged into the laptop itself.
Actually people this post should be posted long back,But unfortunately I was very busy and the things around me changed a bit. Now that my sister wants me to write a post cuz its been a long time and that my lovable fans are eagerly waiting for my post so here I go.
This post is dedicated to my sister for her birthday (sorry sowmi I couldn't post it on your birthday as you know how I am during these days). I was already thinking of writing a post for my sister, but she came up one day and asked me "Uma why don't you write a blog post for my birthday?? But make sure you keep this as a secret :)"

Don worry sowmi I won't tell anyone:P But if anyone knows it from reading this post I'm not responsible choumi :D
And today she asked me "Uma where is my birthday blog post???"
So here is the post....

Fine why did I gave the topic chatomania wishes?????
Yes!! My sister is a chat freak and would always chat chat and chat with people(only her close ones) on everything and nothing :) I don no what they chat as it is her personal and I don't ask her.
One such day I got annoyed seeing her laughing in a high pitch staring at the lappy screen.
You know that curiosity kills man, in this case it killed a baby(me me me me). I couldn't withstand it and asked her.
Me: Grrrr!!!! Hey naye(tat's how i call her) Why are you laughing in such a high pitch for no reason??
sow: Huh??
Me: I asked what the hell are you laughing at??? You are quite irritating me :0
sow: Huh???
When you get such a reply won't you guys get annoyed?? The same thing happened here and then I thought its a waste of time talking to a dumbgal. Even each and every wall in our home would have got irritated by what my sister was doing. Then I thought.... Talking to my sister is equivalent to that of talking to a wall :P And here I upload the laughing version of my sister :P



I was very afraid to even go near her to ask what had happened. then also she continued the same evil laugh. Thanks da Ganesh :P for sending this to chowmi as a birthday gift and letting me to upload :)
After half an hour she asked me what did you ask de??? I was busy chatting with our cousin..
I was wondering what she was talkin about and then realized that it was the answer for what I asked half an hour ago!!!
Then I noticed that she was chatting with around 4 to 5 people at a time. I can't even imagine a person chatting with 5 people at a time as I never chat online with anyone as I don't have laptop or a computer to log in. I hope I'll get one soon.
As far as i know she discusses about serials ;) then........ mm ya she even discusses about the new accesseries she got that day and takes a picture of it and sends it to her friend. She sends a beautiful pictures (taken by me) and sends to our cousins and asks to comment about it. And here I'll post the pictures taken by herself when she was chatting with people :P





What she likes???

laptop is in the top of the list with net connection(wi-5). Right from the day one when the wi-5 connection was given I have never seen her sleeping in the afternoons or even go out for a walk as she does go out to a temple by walk.
She actually stopped taking her food in the rite time and stopped listening to what my parents are telling. And then she worries that she is growing lean everyday :P
Actually netomania or chatomania and even blogomania has not attacked me but her.
You know what guys I have even tried to pull out the connecting wire and ended up with a shock treatment :D(surr nu eriduchu)
I've given up my efforts to even talk with her because whenever I ask her anything she never responds and after an hour she asks me did you ask me anything ummi??? By the time I would have done with what I want.
Well this is just probably 5% of what she is doing at home.
She loves roaming with her friends and sometimes with me when she finds her friends are busy.
And one thing I am not going to talk about is, her activities when she is at home.
Gettin up at 10 and directly check mail without even brushing...(we have pull her out of the lappy screen to make her fresh :P)
She orders for coffee and will sit with her laptop. That's it even God will be blinking at her for being so irresponsible in creating her.(no offence meant here)
There is such a long list to tell about her settai in our home. But I am not able to list it out as I have forgotten many things. Now you know that laptop with wi-5 net connection is the first priority.

Then comes the second one. Phone.
Long long ago so long ago and definitely i dono how long ago but its ago ago ago :P
She started this. talking over phone. I even tried to threaten her that I will tell mama that she is talking over phone for a long time and that s why the bill has hiked.
For doing so I even ended up with scratch marks in my face and refused to go to school. Padupavi enna asingapaduthita :P
But you guys know what I do.?? Time pathu adippen :D(As the proverb says, yaanai ku oru time vanda poonaiku oru time varum) I'm didn't mean that she is an elephant but i'm just givin you an example to how I wait for the rite time to attack her.
Ya where I was?? Ya as I said she will be on phone for hours together that I'll take a small nap inbetween :P The talking continues even after I get up.
Now that the technology has improved she shifted from landline to cell phone.
She has been talking over phone for hours together and ended up with ear pain :) I'm very much happy about that :P She is not even able to talk,eat and to the worst extent she is not able to hear songs which makes me much more happy cos I can verupethify her :P
I just asked her yesterday night " What will you do if I shut you in a room without laptop but a net connection and a phone where you have no balance to even make a call or send a msg???" and the reply was " I'll die"
When I heard this I was laughing so much that I even fell down from the sofa :P
I've never known sowmi would be such a communication freak(Phone, net, friends, blog and yes the list goes on,,,,,)
And then comes here accessories freak..
I'm never used to wear long earrings and funny earrings like one side shirt and the other side pants :P but now she has also pulled me inside her world. I would really tell you that she has inspired me to dress up beautifully. Now I have a unique name in clg for wearing these kinda stuffs. All professors and my friends used to ask me where do I get such collections and the readymade answer will be "They are from my sister"
We sit together and laugh always discussing on all silly matters and will never let our mom to sleep and will end up being thrown out of our messy room :P The only I wanted to do is to see her and be happy always.....
She has not only inspired me in the accessories stuffs but also in (many)^infinity ways.
She is my role model in my studies and other things as well. I'm the luckiest person in this universe to have such a sister who cares for me a lot eventhough I fight with her very much I still love the way she is :) I think this post has gone a bit emotional but never mind she is my sister and I ve to atleast tell something good about her where I ve damaged her in many of my posts. I love you and I don't wanna miss your sillyness and I want to continue fighting for silly matters with you.

P.S. Thanks choumi :P for lending me your boyfriend to post this mokkayast, emotional and long post :P I know why you lent me your lappy baby for two hours. Because am dedicating a post to you right?? Don't worry I'll not leak this SECRET to anyone :P and sorry fo such a belated wishes de..

Guys! you've to wait even longer for my next post :D
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    This is a wonderful post Uma :) Hilarious as well as emotional. A good dedication to a lazy, slightly dictatorial (;)) - I can see - and a lovely sister. And you are happy she has got ear pain eh? ;:P. I know you are just kidding.

    Long long ago...ago ago ago... rotfl.

    I have become a net freak too... aanaa pal thekaama laam... cha cha... nenachu paakave mudiyala :P

    May your fraternity continue for years.

    Cheers:)


  2. Moonlight Says:

    He he... That was hilarious!! :)

    I know Sowmi is addicted to her laptop and wi-fi.. but I didnt know she checks her mail without even brushing her teeth...! :P

    Nice post :0 You both make such a nice sister, that I'm jealous!! :P

    Just kidding... cheers!! :)


  3. Gayathri Says:

    haha.. I wish I had a sister too :) :)


  4. Madman Says:

    hey tell soumi akka that she can take computer pic by just pressing the print screen button and press cntrl+C after opening paint. and take pics with camera. it is not clear. hahahaha

    Anyways nice post worth the wait. will be waiting for your next post


Post a Comment