Uma Sekar
Hea guys!!! I'm back from ICU to general ward. Don worry doc said "Unna idukkumela hospital la vachirunda naa hospitalaye izhuthu moodavendi varum :P" For those who don't know what I meant, here is the english translation "If I keep you in this hospital anymore my hospital will go in a terrible loss :P"

Now coming to the topic !!! D^3 computer :D. Just keep wondering what does these 3 D's stand for, Meanwhile I'll just tell you the origin of this D^3 computer. It came to this world when I was in my 11th standard which was long ago. We gave him proper food and proper place to live. But that guy cheated me. !#$%%^&*()!#$%^&*()!#$%^&*() I never thought he would do this to me. I never let him get angry but today he made me cry.

Wondering what those symbols stand for??????? They are the world's baddest words that I'm using here to shout at my D^3 computer.

Oh No MAN!!! Why on earth I still call this a computer????
This D^3 has made me stop writing blog posts which is my favorite past time :)

When he came here he was very friendly to me and me only. I loved him so much, such a handsome guy he was and he too loved me and this love story went on and on and on. And the drastic day came into my life :( From tat day on I started calling him D^3. And this 3D's are Dubukku Dangu Dambaram computer :P( sorry for I don't know even the english translation of these words... For those who know tamil might probably know what does it means, but please don't ask me for I don't know what on pluto they mean :D)

To write one blog post I've to restart this guy for atleast 30 times at night for a day.I used to be with him in a room where fan walks and the light sleeps. That is because my parents never let him come inside the hall or the ac room after he started to behave like this. He never let me hear songs after that. I couldn't record my songs as it started malfunctioning. He gets turned off often :( I don't know why he started behaving like this. Probably he wants to break up with me??? He stopped listening to me. He does whatever he wants and he often brings some diseases in him and my dad (oh my god i forgot to tell about him!! he was the one who loved him so much even when the CPU stopped working. He used to stare at the monitor and ask why on venus did you do this to me?) gets the doctor to our home and treated him well. My dad lost half of his fortune in fixing him :( . He never respected me and my father.:(

Today I've have to beg my sister to even check ma mails as he stopped detecting the modem x-(
I somehow begged my sister to give me the lappy to write a post about him,, poor me :(

Don't you guys feel sorry for me???? And today I decided to break up with him forever and so I asked my daddy to get rid of him. If I see him again in my room I dono what I'll do, probably like this

I even told my dad " Please throw him away from here, I don't even need a new one but please take him out of this house :P " I have decided to throw him in here.

My dad finally accepted to throw him out from my lovely home cuz it made my lovely home a hell. :P :) it's true... I broke up my relationship with him and now searching for a new guy who will be with me till I live.(konjam peraasai than enakku :P)
Genre: | edit post
8 Responses
  1. Sandhya Iyer Says:

    Oru computer ah pada paduthina ippid than agum :P Akka-thangai sendu adha kola pannitu; ippo acting all innocent :D
    EKSI :D


  2. Anonymous Says:

    when are you finding your new boyfriend..?


  3. Anonymous Says:

    how long are you gonna share your sister's guy?


  4. Meow Says:

    Wow!!! am happy about the break up too for the problems he created to you.. Well please find a new boyfriend soon :( I can share anything with you but not my boyfriend :O


  5. Uma Sekar Says:

    @chriz @sowmi
    Till my dad finds a perfect guy for me :P sorry di sowms no other way :)

    @sandy
    akka-thangai kola panlai, ada sari panna enga daddy oda tholla thanga mudiyama sethuduthu :P


  6. Anonymous Says:

    @Chriz

    ROTFL.

    @Uma

    Pluto, Venus??? That leaves you with seven more planets before the cycle begins again. Study astronomy by any chance?

    D3? The thamizh expansions still have my head aching because of the "heavy" "d" sounds! LOL. Hopefully, I will not end up in the ICU;)

    Another fun post... great to read... and for some strange reasons Lappy sounds more like a kitten than a portable comp! lol


  7. wow...onceagain a cute post frm this kid...

    i was laughing all the reading it....(luckily u didnt damage me anywhre...as im the doctor for him sometime when ur "he" gets fever...)

    goodone... gudluck get ur new guy soooon


  8. Uma Sekar Says:

    @srini
    sollita la next post la unna damage panidaren :D


Post a Comment