Uma Sekar

Hiya all J Back again to the blogging world. Hope you all are doing fine J

I was just thinking to when I should start writing blogs again. But I never came back to post anything in my blog. Just then My friend, no not just a friend she is the best person I ever had since my childhood. It was she who gave me the Idea on how to start up blogging again.. Wonder how??

She had called me to tell that she has entered the blogging world. I was soooooo happy when she said that and I had the urge to read her blog. She asked me to write about her :P Oops sorry Rekha I revealed the secret.:D

So I thought about entering once again into the blogging world and here I am to post about my friend J

Rekha Mohanakrishnan.. J

Oh Rekha I just don’t know from where should I Start o.O The story has to start from somewhere right?

Yes!!! Rekha is my best mate since Childhood. We did admire each other a lot but we did not speak much but our friendship started to bloom in 3rd standard (I guess :P). Since then she is my dearest friend till today and it will last forever. Even if I’m not talking she ll come and drag my collar and slap me and tell En kita pesu de dog.. I will be the happiest person to see her come and tell me that but I’ll cry for she slapping me.. It hurts..:P

She is that kind of a person who is an Aarva Kolaru(Studious) in class and anyone can see her hand in the air whenever the teacher asks a question. She is the teacher’s pet even now.. :D

Any doubt in any subject you can directly contact her.. I thought Rekha was her name, I was wrong . I got a very big “name” list from her other close friends. Man I was just shocked to see those names.I know she is an Aarva kolaru but I didn’t know it went this far..

Here the list goes:

· Encyclopedia

· Library(nadamadum library aka walking library)

· Mini dictionary

· Database. (I only know you excel database :P)

and the list goes :P If any new

But the best name I could ever give her is Chatterbox. :P You would say “ Oh please!! stop using your “Business” terms while talking” you ll say that it is true when you read her blog.

She is such a sweetheart to all her friends. Very kind hearted and straight forward to everyone which I really admire in her. I will tell this to anyone who asks me, Rekha is my best friend and I will never lose her for anything in my life. She made me understand what life is with friends J

Even today she is the same, she has not changed a bit since the day I ve known her. She knows the in and out of me and she knows how I’ll react for each and every situation. She observes everything in the person who is close to her.

I just wish her to be with me like this forever J

Love you Rekha J

0 Responses

Post a Comment